Re: Client-Cert Header draft

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 20 April 2020 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pingidentity.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HcnJBdZhTsvh7s4OZJaCI4nlHBjvE3A+aSTItX6DfFg=; b=eEfqmvGspeKqaHgR11X7copGMMBYP/KDg/eJ+uwN0o9Nd/tCSWA3FfvV1zj8uyZTAM CfeKk0ItEGXs0Heqg0PuReCwwDyPvSzCUlicfZ3a9i8Y7OnY6pQtOfi34LZGm4jKag/P E4qY8z7dhR9wsJz+I6GSmBXkA8dU9zkVNpb/AnaY+BCIfr8mQBDbYKHFpdBX8AINiHNE YqxQHQoUPUfV1ODa9ZAkKV/4fJVsAzKbuvZttU7DtfHIi5TMUnfrLob9j3fDiNz0bHn6 lLLM3WrYfx0EhCiTTjfkC/7I0U7t53Csmxuak7uhoNpWybxDfOlnpkgM0uyIbNteAOgz y2Hg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HcnJBdZhTsvh7s4OZJaCI4nlHBjvE3A+aSTItX6DfFg=; b=UIHwdvmnM9FWry6KkSMZUvmE2rptbi8ltwgVe6RWtHaQGMf9hAumVH+0OiuiXE6Dlp vC2T0StCrCU+8HcMKaSoUkS2qhTNjmYy1zKSCLMmR26bEVlEE9cTidDDgJEkflpX5ZxX ktizomyjKbbn1izOJoGsSLm7+LNLSSlta1mPIZB0OoTmuMFdtEl5QEGP5noKIjQtpp7v Rd0Na1IteLdVwlYCdinZ3bEIVZcUm5saG+5NFTfTcogUKHeZtYk7ObJapAFqTBZa+ljO 1bWc2cLwZSM5RfxgdAtfkOcJz0UIMXOsPRdrEW6Mb/xbmWntMOFYvQ+GWMnCeA7L/yC7 EpFg==