RE: 2.0 and Radio Impacts/battery efficiency

Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> Fri, 13 April 2012 18:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WbjYsNnpzB1It315+WJBt2SGj90zhor4zfI7Xw1Lj9E=; b=exSlTIW5homtjZuTeJPXJsHQrwY+jjc7Q0kbjweq/iDypozbzkludRUPSiZKLAW8C4 T2r/XU2NNS6p/mHwf8+Lp0+y+X79FBsjoa11/RUAU3iXXNLbt41e7vPNMEVLiNzJ3W0+ 9V9TrtGD8W3ZBxNb8nu4dVFiEOZnerKaADT8nvS0Iuucm8CuM3vu8VKP29EUN9h60OS8 zcZ2+uxhZgQ/+ndN5Yc9W1J+ljilITnKczlheigbzeJXgLVT4AqIrKlxa2DVwbdh+Bl2 AE8PMZu4fRZsS/WZeyV+JP28Eb9GQPb+u2L/USpTM2kc8vosbOHCOFCYUKRR6pO94Eei RISg==