Re: Design Issue: Max Concurrent Streams Limit and Unidirectional Streams

William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org> Mon, 29 April 2013 21:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=G22N4edwQPE5BBQew8FFkPcbqOqYgAch1jVI9O7V7n8=; b=Ud0VjlJ4xPGaaFDNV2QCT4KJdzI2arHWA6YZ2o/HE6P0fywZ759WJK4ykr9S/2jLpE x8fIl9l9DfymcwOujRZCsPsmZxL2p9zdYrqaw/vgLyMLEnqvse8zmuw1cmAGMJg5UntX lhrEzy3gDknspUIXSdM303jOA2rk3Bb5Sva6iQR2IXpkFcoPe4tPwNGIt6/AED6qDWnu BaVYoXYbFOWiO8Gy+KVJRo2MfkLdAMhefIeW8Qxw9l2ZFsb+jGvUoyrWpygRTPxegZrD sz6M8VoZSEr9i98F+BxcVyPbhbA24YB2M6SBDvM62K/r7AnFLt75B0vew+yi07AHRKYH FuYA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chromium.org; s=google; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=G22N4edwQPE5BBQew8FFkPcbqOqYgAch1jVI9O7V7n8=; b=WmKCDxVpojljVC5L6WXa9mtzxj4B5rz6hVSRZVa5pEGbIkMjrvRzT4cCubjZ3xwujS 1Bim6yxLv4RzvgdpNfJdMOD6Zi/zglRz6eooBwg7YBRaIloJMDMtfZJ1NgNHciSg7w4V H8l5WQeH3YZW5y1LBU98htAmADPHdN/SU5rlg=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=G22N4edwQPE5BBQew8FFkPcbqOqYgAch1jVI9O7V7n8=; b=YCHmX2e+iSyG10L7mrlPGo5U9s8G1Q4d2L6Rw2hq7S9n5iIAqoHo3lEx+lFEEetq+f n1D/6r7VpDKTaZ3I103jXGCz9GdMFxeKHfq0FisYMqID7BKuSDOwMfjedo0UNvzlEziS eDTe/xVeyWapK+OwYUopQUZx/104noTCA+ESabinO9+NcM9WyysXrBvxuf+iDiQKApwU 5ypHomYHINZllxBWGUlhyfQ9TsxchAytDC4zYeapJwx6iNhDiD45+2ZOYNAi/RYxk9W2 wsCL5HZI/sKTDmsQV4ygcXR9d0M3uE0lTfoU6PzPIcN5T0oUhvsVUgxcpnwEV1nRw1UQ bt0Q==