Re: Comments on Explicit/Trusted Proxy

Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> Fri, 03 May 2013 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=4MQY8uIZF2JvzLQ+qzFVh+pf5lQxCb6HkSaBh22qW3g=; b=E6EDA/shSbKTKe81e+tXAkIP+9wbJIK8qwsy0jqrepB6jGuiVBGqw3zy9iQ8xhA1+l sWt9oNtSueVBsbEGyAZletyzitITtLGex0NxD5dYm+I1kI6DT6PG5V2C+QhhJnamtDZs oRp1+ND6bHIX4gEvvhSFMJayT7ojhJ0Rr4TEtLh59+qFzW9r22uJURmNmvtQq5nP4pHy HGT5eRPwRkLuEYd2uCfQzMEK+W1HHTPSD2Cu7VVPPkjWVbH3+Ev0RH2cNIMA5d9j952Y E/0R3Y50bDVfmQnIe9VU6x3nqWiReXe+SkHERYKtRP5etiGP47uxtR66f7Laqb+HFxyO NJ/A==