Re: Publication of the Mercure Protocol

Kévin Dunglas <kevin@dunglas.fr> Thu, 16 July 2020 10:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dunglas-fr.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=00fqFYu43LOm7rE38M29cxAU4aQWF7/9gkSe30WCEsg=; b=drHw9+lXStgLMYZrZgFVMqPNSER7HE8NM1mWL1WHXiHCXJGMtI5atWO5l+BdSAFCpV owMrB4exN6jsgy5NbRc3KI7EqnrZEpAvWObtgMz0ugQEm0+OOIUrjGnQAq09lUaPffpC aWYsrirAxrjbLuo73E6DO+sqIPONTxr0KG5PmaFM+vwQc7tIkoiWJIhk+L4Jqgfkzsdy wvGf805Q7p0uz2WJ6rJNvJ8UWVGaY657BCPJUN4COU7zf6QTbCJv2sA7AgUWJUa0wfFr SnwQ06bsaVZtiwI0e1l8IHKXxJ2WKnHGeqHHZvXTp+9Ew5k8yc611O7uh//FBw/F9Ljm aGQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=00fqFYu43LOm7rE38M29cxAU4aQWF7/9gkSe30WCEsg=; b=Hncqo5Ketuq0MZPP6xpqdpljZ/VNJvxiYxJrtrvvynERWJaBFaqAMfI/Moosn2Mo3F 2zEjjon5UrXw5K0CiKUy5T/nVkIhF/exSB5aYZBZl4VQ1f7etcU2J37qskoB+sJ31b/M EtMbXvKZxyMdVsHaJaYx7owG5ULEvoJHyFbipwJyJUHY9VQxLg+eImceyXNf7gEUFFLr IFIGasEBODIvtq4DKIrw9Xi8PAjBJIaacgdaXBdms8LnmLOpYRXVb/RtmdJ97hxR2rXt 5zRzsJhb5V/GzKNr64NV0eJk+noDrruz0qqD8TocrfsO3IiVifcb5c1IDMXAl1WmwU9U 4BBQ==