Re: notes on http2 draft

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 21 May 2013 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2yTochyR3cYzf+hGLBm/4VefYIqLaTIwxnV0v7IftI4=; b=M4KwPMpXbddOZ781Swe2dGioy+aoQ7Or/qE3LFq3ra834ium7lcCPHHBs9WbC4vWZ8 G0iAj1EKEVgouBjfip2ZVt9kQxTctj7s4Wc+Tesf/BbsG4gXDkJl0CMfFNaYCYvHfLuF A4Mf9xYZLOWGBRsjfG+C0KrLR4vCYSrLgj+qR4YoXP4WMBivKncOalsQik9UlUbo1rZz 47INUo/PvGhOieYdA1dNUGVB/8SBLqDp0BhQmTs8T9kl/FI5uwOibYrs5816hxiIa0C6 nHoDOsVZVOK96QDBOnA4qI42TVGgj/Y3AFEH9yDbdmWVOJpf0332btL9hdk2cKX8PEwJ jzew==