Re: Submitted new I-D: Cache Digests for HTTP/2

Alcides Viamontes E <alcidesv@zunzun.se> Tue, 12 January 2016 09:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zunzun-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=yGblEBITwKZUgfSuvAfeZsDtRhgcdZ9Y37h2TYDp870=; b=mFGpnliXQMn0Qx+iiln2POA8ojRw++s8cYcpGHQtn9hvofPJ/AtxKri1DCGR7wl3Hq I664QSuvgTeQqND9XY5+Duhm1mDjIeO33ETvXhswPErk3T8eLoJUMeTtwqQuzhgxG/gc m0XJbVd4P9taAtv4VunFXmXkn7GUH3d1sD+6APqVsKuEMJHDQ0sLSO+Hbc1bhJJEwtyR 4e9l62yS5pw9uBInI4ahye1rVeVYPBmHTdRPocG2d9K46tzYFz2c/yR5pY7QFkuNNcfx uJnbHhy5/y2+i39xue0M84oVSV2QxfYfldhI7f7CsPI6I1v/+k6s03VGG/FKvKRd1qnk zSkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yGblEBITwKZUgfSuvAfeZsDtRhgcdZ9Y37h2TYDp870=; b=b8yuqr78PmGbD3HTiP8ohjGJw0ta0QjFWEYVWpplE/rx9MZLLywtT7CfR2KPgjPulU OxiM1m/vKMgJgZCaTCSriLQdMFSZ5cydm8yu1yt0JER44F8ZR69gEn61TmpIBDpZdsYi obZwzlRMxMNb9+utkRulYYpLri1deGUDjBFqcZfCEbVPNZDDnfjuViHXdgSkcyzdU2CV A461Eej5FH9UmSrk+hruDNxnuJliDyesesME0nflXIYTRl37mDLsPdOefPMEY/8+8f4c Ry2OlsY9APkvVBClqgycRmy9xi9MRbf8wwmhENqV00+JbIEKjg57xLDKWrr4jgKR0Wrz kPjw==