Re: New Version Notification for draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-00.txt

Robin MARX <robin.marx@uhasselt.be> Wed, 10 July 2019 09:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JqRt1u/Kt1LaDP4ceFT3WxO3d+mFqNZO6mFK7xZbKac=; b=Iu//bMKLJvHAJyptsTkajH9rypZtRuotVcKymRENBMCRmvfShOt2oS5QPGVASKNvCC I5pJTvVXXthNmuIkAveYuF7sTd4jgOU7JLX8TPbsS9xODAbLanS09tqJlii5yFk8cxvm rXOnXnlXTJo0vlYj+J+Hf33JKOf60fkLISgGLFEFZstc9cejDoF3Dnu14/+h/ODF6tiJ j+oMxIHz0b+wKSiQJ7oYFQ/gFW4rmSTyjynR9OJ4xozD6EHSWe57SYLIrDAJQJb8RxBb 9QmyA2ZMBCEV5iMZ6vKJYksxFQ1AfBTjTvi1fUeXPOc6AGnTmD2ZV83rZQW7mOjX0Vaq EP0g==
References: <156259027635.887.6250697935165505332.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CANatvzy7wH=h9tsbzVF9G4Mu5P=RtUMQ1kwAad5H7gpA49Sq+g@mail.gmail.com> <CAC7UV9bTUBpTZGZz+US8cGzQ0Dj6PMqTPaY2KtyYrC-4mavgoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANatvzz9rFcKo6BPLkDgExGghNhHckDrTHJQhAu6uLTNA-UW7g@mail.gmail.com> <CAC7UV9ZPA=8oCbVFJcJfgJ6P1-fPa95bgp087vZ1a0ETzaV=Lg@mail.gmail.com> <CANatvzzerfmPPZkhaki0YKQZgw-Y6vHx0QKTRRztd+wc_uDUYQ@mail.gmail.com>