Re: Expectations for TLS session reuse

Richard Bradbury <richard.bradbury@rd.bbc.co.uk> Thu, 22 December 2016 12:27 UTC

To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Mike Bishop <Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>
References: <7CF7F94CB496BF4FAB1676F375F9666A376AAB1E@bgb01xud1012> <CABkgnnWOrphhWpjuhRC5apydWb2t=qWvMSb1D9uo8Eb_4JHzqQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOdDvNo2OgdkuDCjeVZBRnB+JPg0eFtPcm_UXQPhrEuiaGKGaw@mail.gmail.com> <7CF7F94CB496BF4FAB1676F375F9666A376B04C7@bgb01xud1012> <BN6PR03MB2708F28F1828C5278E71938087980@BN6PR03MB2708.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABcZeBMssBzM67iLGtKQgS0KgSj6q9tZX7hG0GNfSK=VvatuWw@mail.gmail.com> <BN6PR03MB270885404C2F1E029F54AABE879B0@BN6PR03MB2708.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <97158afb-d80a-443c-b59a-209ffe3d34d9@rd.bbc.co.uk> <BN6PR03MB2708A286DF303E6524EF9F4D87930@BN6PR03MB2708.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABkgnnXAaX4+6CbWQGFm_0bk82WZNq9d=UBmaq22u2q7yP+pUQ@mail.gmail.com>