Re: Proposal - Reduce HTTP2 frame length from 16 to 12 bits

Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> Tue, 28 May 2013 20:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=KYmxamdVd9HhZrKsLyHlDAjrGs6YkTA9tslsV/MiiLc=; b=oqZWltGgb9CLeGhfgSaAwVF9vmkRLANBQydfM4U62g9uMEDNRJ4jX/jDd/K2AkQxVp KswD4sheXLkk+Q11sf8WdjWfIZ0ISdBslmx4Ol4MbCw5cr/cZ2/k07hEm1xQFzzt3hOl FpPgvBM9Ns7Jr7ZGK6kJ3BWeF05tgXdevnTZtwlGLSVo5lpD4cH+a2UDPWQpRrNIkXGN +QSJNwl41l6eTUX31Cdnr0iqFuT715snC10FHHhZbPryTTW8P8tV8CW6tx4Slh/omW5V Nqik82VXa8Mfvm/UUPJeCklHRAAZehRP7MMEAhVOKu0iZue+TYq1AkqYtB7xd7b4KlB/ I/ag==
References: <CAOdDvNoAjiRSBv9ue6RgCQJ4wMNQcKBH2a8zVa4_96wbp=g8MA@mail.gmail.com> <CABP7Rbefh0HxT7Pui_F8viNvu8232O3Qt=VaR6SgsL1DQarVSA@mail.gmail.com> <CAA4WUYgKsDudsSAywWSwz5KVsEV5iUREqjmYVB5sWuc+11ujOQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAP+FsNdejY=K4fp6jMh1AzSkMpdxWNd+cCnaF6uw2GPfMVtjAA@mail.gmail.com> <CABP7Rbf6Ls8pBf9Rons9hgLeXjnm-yk6t6kebk1EXcS3bTdf_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAA4WUYjGk5EYeP9pP=TDWdGGyq5PjwHcDc+qD1mBGuSAt9yvng@mail.gmail.com>