Re: Design Issue: Max Concurrent Streams Limit and Unidirectional Streams

William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org> Mon, 29 April 2013 21:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SFBG99vrqODYuCLr7uKM94UHORMrgB3x0S4t3Ln6dYQ=; b=N9zsjjPowkdI9X1aC/jD05Bum4ISnT2P7rr9Vya43+y+HGG4RxkqpQYv5u+dbHunhr JHinj/fMr7QhZlK9FIkZFZNilkJ6lUQr0/KEzNAXuf6TKufM7JASNiF6bLoTyZsN4XIy BlMOflYbp4nQvtHQpr1M4iWuBFpIBuO9glWqJb9VL1o02pWzKIKV+eVqfj13QVJixB37 C5ZSvamBXCSCw4k3FQ75t4CTLjsXf5TQm596LZ6QDOPrN64ZfNrH7v7fgIlBd73VmuqD qCsTFWxfeRFqDn3LeL33ij4lnEm7STiQp8yXMWDY8SLhE1hp6YkqV+p1BSfiFDe9uqTL vzpw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chromium.org; s=google; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SFBG99vrqODYuCLr7uKM94UHORMrgB3x0S4t3Ln6dYQ=; b=Sp6ZeAZGsVnFg4fAHLDabRdYkhRE7uYKAx56dQbTqF4tCO/4VgcZMvDaX4ZZfv5ST3 4Z4oQc7rynXwgvm41B0XjTER7chh78bECRSg7Wykq+5rkWOsUddEaYuxlu6Ab/JjzZ06 9WRJ20yIXwIrq4G+HSmQzDnAlUqno429S2qyE=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=SFBG99vrqODYuCLr7uKM94UHORMrgB3x0S4t3Ln6dYQ=; b=HEec2EoopJzQMMgaXrFPJmjYZgrh+EkM4FfGhom7IkoaZsyGb+M1ZW39eMpkYfy+L1 YpM+vn+HD6mNm0FgT0UTWfr+QZiSIvTUMp+jJGKBpus6HPLDSFxSTMf6r2zqPYYy8SDE 0F/WY2R78G2kp69nXXlJwPIDdIA+Fyes7PFuT+7uqXH1j+Gg6BsXxEDGVg2nM/t7HtJy Izl9HwI1iWV0xtNTDKX6jXVqp4vTRB0EE0IZjopZnOxZmLAM9hthiY4GUK7oBLGrWrez bIKrdYLo6O2Mq8lgcf9i5Faz1oAWAI0pckdhPsEQW8oIFlts1sHXy+wkF4Vikfb+En4/ Jo/g==