Re: Comments on Explicit/Trusted Proxy

Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> Fri, 03 May 2013 00:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ciH17HPGSeWu6HadxPBoQ74PxX5he5T8q4cvTmMbqf0=; b=SPRI9q6Hl01yz75/s0BIEEoeR4RvUn66BNNVkKf1ARX9Rreyv0ovtdomqHzm3Tw6uH pJSz1htsts/gC8//7WvoDj0cTTLzY2ni4juhjYGk7Drabyy2p2dgeQvPf5nGS+UKcSpd X4Y5DKmIxZwiF2Or+dhYvPIP/rkUT42FZWJoXe+BjYQYGw3iVuC3BAMLgTGPb3LNEzoO uutTe9dwAx0MUpLMd8dr8rdm0SCgi2xMSgjQXjICCscj2xpMbhF/AhJWpw8QfZd3lt/8 8p6sJbFD7enNXXfUCFErx0qr9xGxBcTGTJDyqWBlwtFdaAiGnEvkqRBOt2QGjPycnop9 6SVQ==