Re: proposed WINDOW_UPDATE text for session flow control windows

Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com> Sun, 10 February 2013 13:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5aef8dW4RMqL0ao4z4vxe/mQ6hmeg4psIryOsya3DBU=; b=cI5x49dVBhqfWLoBfzWmND01pmN427olwrYnKe5UJpXfyUbxOK0v+HE5O/WjpIO1t2 C2aJK53nbPTaPj6mAzYE8Y7MG6uama5k5vVDZBIcEoL8F3VZy5XlElTBEHZEszbVsVWL 7VT6hsvMdl6R09SG2BcbjqAciI6yWs/p2AWXWzQgN5pLa6YKUuEpS6HJ5h+kP+MfoGd9 KgrA0G7lxOwGTcQUpgsxC6sshz/vEdqi1/VX1rIbkoRd4RWaXU7KsvMQ4OCelfIo35TA q84iQ0X0D3CRC+gZQSF29lmaH/ZqUa5TlKdx4s+c4iHaQUD81/EstA6ewwwlKbi7Ztjv N8DQ==