Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-httpbis-secondary-server-certs-02 (Ends 2026-09-06)
From: Mark Nottingham via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2026 22:58:39 -0700
List-Id: <ietf-http-wg.w3.org>

This message starts a WG Last Call for:
draft-ietf-httpbis-secondary-server-certs-02

This Working Group Last Call ends on 2026-09-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 servers to send
   additional certificate-based credentials after a TLS connection is
   established, based on TLS Exported Authenticators.

File can be retrieved from:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-secondary-server-certs-02.txt

Please review and indicate your support or objection to proceed with the
publication of this document by replying to this email keeping
[email-masked] in copy. Objections should be explained and suggestions
to resolve them are highly appreciated.

Authors, and WG participants in general, are reminded of the Intellectual
Property Rights (IPR) disclosure obligations described in BCP 79 [1].
Appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the provisions
of BCP 78 [1] and BCP 79 [2] must be filed, if you are aware of any.
Sanctions available for application to violators of IETF IPR Policy can be
found at [3].

Thank you.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp78/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp79/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6701/

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-secondary-server-certs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-secondary-server-certs-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-secondary-server-certs-02