Video/call/realtime/gaming/ streaming guaranteed reserved bandwidth - sell for a premium

Wesley Oliver <wesley.olis@gmail.com> Thu, 04 July 2019 11:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=B+p7/6qGkntK3Pq3WEyBUbLTgyiO24UJDIdMOYz0dl4=; b=AREEYRzEa5USQ08UqdYtl81dgBs70+G3KgGzssNu623D4z9ekvVPnGCd8tSCoLtFnY tErRKqHNXoYoynp+Ldze5FaX7LYWWmJ2aVuUyAjXkwh8F5oON2GZxNto8G1AQE3sxOwH EjhAfd2S3L+D+9EEl2rG9bP0Jg/5qJgYvxvkhkTXUxVivgNkQ0H4r8MfsiLmZXVEle8S PCd9H7C6adkJiT4REM4uPYl9r0QHXgD435iNEg7eirGNbGI3Q22vnIUpNc91/m9zN7R3 MxxYP10+zCkTjeYvn3U8HF6NKubn1dWyu6uIA5JpKEi0GP/mwjUPhUv3gjIBkoVANtqN wetg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=B+p7/6qGkntK3Pq3WEyBUbLTgyiO24UJDIdMOYz0dl4=; b=oTbH4zeN7L4dAgTj6y5pZfgdCPGcvOYjm2EKfcX7yWGxJ0rP0q/edymgMaCG/7Tvel 2osCtbIw5rnYR/TCerba26ogoDP5vnL7/RzdrHB94KIi9gJwUBkP05nuijbbcgysOYAy KfeUrxKE8MfheBurGpRhCTBt3KMDQis3Zl/65mJfMf0VpnjPkB1jlxU5GFxwIvedwfb+ Rq31uaFnCFWLeD/zp2Jmkc7vIWT4uLIxc5VrVyKTl2rDWYybMnqSO5F6O8clysHonbEs 2+VHojxTnaaDvv0nNJkLmWhFGnk2LUqw2qUBRu/dtAW+B30NF7+cSKjLZDoLscmwo2WK 7Ymg==