Re: New Version Notification for draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-00.txt

Robin MARX <robin.marx@uhasselt.be> Thu, 11 July 2019 10:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OmnTNa199Mzma7VoUZlxuEGJnrnE+XrFxg9vCpFHWh4=; b=iivaxiggiz2167CqNaexPtv7JFoQkUPj+1Gw2DTxvqmQEAog9RfKKPydO5sysweuZo z5mKTjfgqnn7Bbo1m6MCzSjxv/S5SHgjGpT56/GR/8wMOhkLJsztVpHZFwXY2/JWoT8u 5Qe/Kw7X96VyNdndoSk5obAVQBNkIYcq2T5QlEEW6GUnlD0n6AVNserCM51voAk1z1uH fO1R+aFnGeXnG1lmy04ZOh6ErGRcEMxcY2vom6YhbP1u/6JuCjBFMHrpSsZnx9QoOsuB j5Vwit+Qe0ey03hZaJ++FCAefosI4RFbk6XjK3/AmrT/tMqlC6E2k2IzC6nvNCNZPdeJ JE3A==
References: <156259027635.887.6250697935165505332.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CANatvzy7wH=h9tsbzVF9G4Mu5P=RtUMQ1kwAad5H7gpA49Sq+g@mail.gmail.com> <CAC7UV9bTUBpTZGZz+US8cGzQ0Dj6PMqTPaY2KtyYrC-4mavgoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANatvzz9rFcKo6BPLkDgExGghNhHckDrTHJQhAu6uLTNA-UW7g@mail.gmail.com> <CAC7UV9ZPA=8oCbVFJcJfgJ6P1-fPa95bgp087vZ1a0ETzaV=Lg@mail.gmail.com> <CANatvzzerfmPPZkhaki0YKQZgw-Y6vHx0QKTRRztd+wc_uDUYQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAC7UV9b9H17TEfs66+DPURO4oFxZtPV+12RnS5y8s2n+Yiid9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CANatvzywa1s=Wc-zO=MaFVwaUc7tY=4CZCXdpLn0AnxUthoC_w@mail.gmail.com>