Re: Client-Cert Header draft

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Fri, 24 April 2020 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pingidentity.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gBgIEEcyNcU8B61+YkNQ6ZVxfwQ9Y9+ZgOZxPWc2Q+g=; b=AFyVEmrTr2fKR2Lqo/ANFlLKrHt0icaTgzhfBC5KzUrJzMs9WEe0ReaZ1P92ubtNLU KiFrf6PPjOJfNqmWY974EnZsHYrtfW11w2oxo0ffgwCc6yE/82ze6l0z+h1OaNJOCf4k zcpavkz9inda5yweDWZDkj6Q9mDEXSYWVHdoDgvxhJGsMQ3VqtywrBVI9nqzM3Oekbgd i5aZ4oHvg2wD3+yEw8PJDfn1NoEZyQJ1BrcRvM9QNeWdWmjFW9lO7avg3ufJx3i5Wz+d CrqJb3iUJyNA+X4NUrVPzFFog8rkKyw+ZRmqWzymQ3/0imORfTBkbe57O7Eh8BY2fUxB syeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gBgIEEcyNcU8B61+YkNQ6ZVxfwQ9Y9+ZgOZxPWc2Q+g=; b=mUNCkgu/JZWLx/hEgF7K39mIDCMtgdLSI/XVtJ34sjhbe7hClfPeWDG7OM4d4cuf7r K2xhEj3C8h4lvl72JmSz4XqTobYP1T+5/q/lK/ZakemLjTEhWSHUA3cc0Fo0Y8jC8NMj RJeEQc3RAeO0/+3JJadvUf1dMs/xSdQedi8vV0lJ050SYnK40ZhFTtJ2XtH4ZcL3sMAM lE17KNR8b+j8uiQE5mn3xxWlT/+velZW+J1leQi5I7Srx11ubky1SqWVM+9EJn/Mz0ZL zTwIr/7K7CHHhp/pHUtLy0zQlWNy78W4+mXIDzu2kquHtfYKTz2RtwA5et08q9uAETEZ mcjg==
References: <CA+k3eCRQhuS9TyEVdF6ZAfLSyPngjDLvctUTc++2Ok+RJmw0qA@mail.gmail.com> <CH2PR22MB208612E57276557568F843E2DAD90@CH2PR22MB2086.namprd22.prod.outlook.com> <CALGR9oaEiWBa3gqH1YiiqaQSprQ7XDAem8+VgD+qJq8KZwUv-A@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8qwaCeP-d4yhrRhdoqfjuPuEiXqeK1KZGXkdabM__LE-0vtQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCS=z5ohQo4DQjs7CFPyDjXP3aV0gL+SZKfNhP1YREsbcg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8qwaAGrj4wP76aucqjZ_YthcAtB2K2xi4K6MD=0bfnEejq5Q@mail.gmail.com>