Re: HTTP router point-of-view concerns

Sam Pullara <spullara@gmail.com> Thu, 11 July 2013 19:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=+EA0DimoOIj3+1fBuki4H331k92MGF2qTbkWgpkHgZ4=; b=hDamyUXfAPDOfed5PPGH1bYr2yAKku0Dsh48gPRb6fdFA0rFbf7YioPyRyjtFIkmi7 KKRxL4EUx+6IbcguDadXsJEXS4LEJxNO9+kaMuPxMqZVYPWr7g5LDruMzyO+5WOSNSsO 3YFZg2WJfU6uYI+IYXhS4oIJkfqFBkvnpw/SBckN0ZCF8yagu1MyUohEY/M+kZAW4apv QXymuOed79B81K5jPQvq/a1MipkkLKmWPcBrBZt9g9tvGoBDc10ggnEr1GWDLbdLm0Eu 9P5XmSSvHOEjsVLCISrWGEv+ZyOw1h6PfIrtORno1RZyNDVs+/A1mnVSFsh6RqBWJg9e FYow==