Re: [httpstreaming] [dispatch] Q-HTTP

Dirk Kutscher <Dirk.Kutscher@neclab.eu> Wed, 10 November 2010 11:01 UTC

From: Dirk Kutscher <Dirk.Kutscher@neclab.eu>
To: Ingemar Johansson S <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com>, "GARCIA ARANDA, JOSE JAVIER (JOSE JAVIER)" <jose_javier.garcia_aranda@alcatel-lucent.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, Kathy McEwen <kathy@iridescentnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:00:45 +0000
References: <3349FECF788C984BB34176D70A51782F106701E2@FRMRSSXCHMBSB3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <6750274E2CC345C18EDE9FDDD59F24FA@china.huawei.com> <3349FECF788C984BB34176D70A51782F1067054D@FRMRSSXCHMBSB3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <DBB1DC060375D147AC43F310AD987DCC180E504600@ESESSCMS0366.eemea.ericsson.se> <3349FECF788C984BB34176D70A51782F168772C1@FRMRSSXCHMBSB3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <EAA2CFBF-9434-4E52-A586-7AE5F665A9DF@apple.com> <1104E0EB-CBAD-4001-962F-9D5F8B856D42@nokia.com> <01d801cb8083$8ca250f0$a5e6f2d0$@iridescentnetworks.com> <1E1ED4EA-7CB5-4A86-BD3F-B1F5F72EF456@netflix.com> <3349FECF788C984BB34176D70A51782F1687741D@FRMRSSXCHMBSB3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <DBB1DC060375D147AC43F310AD987DCC180E53FC97@ESESSCMS0366.eemea.ericsson.se>
x-originating-ip: [10.1.2.207]