[httpstreaming] Room for Ad-hoc meeting and number of attendees

"David A. Bryan" <dbryan@ethernot.org> Wed, 03 November 2010 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zZ+XHZmjj4MM755C00gfXa89htJ78FdOERQaXLTwzSA=; b=xpN/jyCe4rYvOIg9TFwZI6PFdZQb+aOhbAS5gcz2JZeiorRAn3UniA4ML0czei6HAX dFOdmd/DByj2MLGmaNI3PrX78uamOC92RDPWhCgozMIt73FvO5qJfbLHigp4iZwuHEtf zU6RJbcV0FLSqIh+DwLtJAWPhRGaS+NXTAU+Y=