Re: [httpstreaming] Discussion summarization in Dispatch on HTTP Streaming

Thomas Stockhammer <stockhammer@nomor.de> Tue, 28 September 2010 05:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1285653539; l=30470; s=domk; d=nomor.de; h=To:References:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Content-Type:Mime-Version: Subject:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=Zi3dYzL3Xn++oSeHnxB36TeaT/M=; b=g9v61WXSi+2Cij1ZPD8FxDfR98MZWdDMH8FpGGKXQ7gnIyHu3zhDTsfC29Z0RisJQZy fMHds3Bfrw4jKOI9qAh12ueEGw3QdbMpvOgpuGILts5JddLns3Saf0eEaUMzgHc08i/UI bGLXpkga3+Hx49ofCX8o7PQdBV5xfKNhWLk=