Re: [httpstreaming] Current Status and Our Goal

Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 02:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=hCVcw+djbgkxobJOULdYO1UuYSQtZlLEv9Dlj+fUZlo=; b=A5x89WLn1GlBG/+79yJ25OnDWjvDK2JoNJ2v4iuLc5QUsuhinMb6CHbQAs8Ch37uEc 6Upe1JVBZ6jiGEiZerF/COxmqH5ZuLlkT2UgZQljXN9nCrsgzBl6yOacwtsBzi9dk8BM Y7WPhs4kjq9OuTJMXNknMpKziMYSksjiPyAic=