Re: [hybi] Websocket: two protocols into one, and Internet rules broken

Joel Martin <hybi@martintribe.org> Thu, 16 June 2011 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=rOVneaAaWg4fzV2aTaR+NsMT2URM+tWuoEhXEqs7lkg=; b=KUhgcoLUKd1g8lkDu0wC1gaowa2kr3sc3XuikFkYYNpq7mtDJKlKy/wtODKDwa7oSG acNyyDb28li4GAx84nuvuGyCp2sUKMcf1gg9PUYcS2xOp9jKRFBc+LyRS+WohND4uMLE dhAeU6Popkbxha1Xhbuj4h7823JWTWKNDEeP0=