Re: [hybi] what's next

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> Thu, 01 September 2011 17:00 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:02:00 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
To: hybi@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [hybi] what's next

<hat type='AD'/>

> On 8/31/11 12:42 PM, internet-drafts@ietf.org wrote:
>> directories. This draft is a work item of the BiDirectional or
>> Server-Initiated HTTP Working Group of the IETF.
>>
>> Title           : The WebSocket protocol Author(s)       : Ian
>> Fette Alexey Melnikov Filename        :
>> draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-13.txt Pages           : 73
>> Date            : 2011-08-31
>
> First, a big thank-you to Ian and Alexey for submitting -13 so
> quickly!
>
> As far as we know, this version addresses all of the feedback and
> open issues resulting from the Working Group Last Call, and is ready
> for presentation to the IESG. The chairs will update the "proto
> writeup" tomorrow morning (European time) and then I will issue the
> IESG ballot, for consideration on the IESG telechat next Thursday.

FYI, I have issued the IESG ballot. During IESG review, the document
editors and document shepherd (the WG chairs) will receive email
messages containing comments provided by IESG members. They will use
their best judgment about communicating those comments to the WG for
further discussion (sometimes the comments are about small issues that
can be fixed by the editors without consulting the WG, whereas sometimes
the comments raise more significant issues and thus might require WG input).

Let me know if you have any questions about next steps.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/