Re: [hybi] IESG note?, was: Last Call: <draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-10.txt> (The WebSocket protocol) to Proposed Standard

Joel Martin <hybi@martintribe.org> Sat, 03 September 2011 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=ccElJMAhH/7/XRGWzVYNuBnd7/+vKQYAP1FP3Y+5tcc=; b=Noel/q9KtXoGsa4QMzjcNpC0WYpK1xu33ca61aIlwEcXJCCJApROPDHEaktML9e0SK ufDJ8a4CrjIGEHrCbQ5AnXHdAzo7OBI8xaK03nuKqYJ2DTZoSToJClJQ5qnqmhcNFegE gSJ9hXZek/8mwkKqP8JKFHqa6Xdxwlh6mJmAw=