Re: [hybi] [whatwg] HttpOnly cookie for WebSocket?

John Fallows <john.fallows@kaazing.com> Mon, 01 February 2010 05:04 UTC

References: <de17d48e1001280012i2657b587i83cda30f50013e6b@mail.gmail.com> <4B614CEC.2050400@ericsson.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.1001280856380.22020@ps20323.dreamhostps.com> <4B616F17.4030402@ericsson.com> <4B619223.60408@webtide.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.1001282141080.22020@ps20323.dreamhostps.com> <4B620B8F.6030706@gmx.de> <Pine.LNX.4.64.1001282217320.22053@ps20323.dreamhostps.com> <bbeaa26f1001281449q1a6e1813q3f537fe15a5a9d60@mail.gmail.com> <10CFF7AB-9954-4876-B4D9-4E7C4E040045@apple.com>