Re: [hybi] WebTransport Side Meeting (Tuesday, 15:20)

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 23 July 2019 21:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=x3A94tRpsxJqiVWbazIcBPq8Ii4pxMTWmsJBEWrrTd4=; b=IXYTAEA+gJhGti7FYN84p4MKxZRtMfP/dsMXZlG4YTz0YEEKvdmoY0VswHUs7T5OoE hPQrplt7wzCl7yTPyfckN4IKHN5pbRUZC/mAuzOPGsxaWH9veNB1GKZ5pqa8lsnxPfJN QF6EHMNfUUXJTUhdCcAnd394xhW9UMWnxkamgb9X6e3Ki2T+BDKt4KyO/MzTzfjKZv0/ eZVe/Wt+pO/s/SLEKE8uC9WNOMTXl53YlRV73RG9o6IIw6YMBnxqLQEQKsL5oOcp8pqo 7jcD8Mu9c3Eul/7QdC17fUSbHCMWdPrS/Llrw8JrlMftvOEr1fXCMLCnYD6L8WgCIVA2 NuGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=x3A94tRpsxJqiVWbazIcBPq8Ii4pxMTWmsJBEWrrTd4=; b=GEr4xo8pA3w25cruHNRV5IR4VJ6IxOjujjVSsUj4Ule6mLmTrhaBssn4R7vjNz0sk9 Fy81gAGsXb9ADdlJUXQEnxuh2KmYp4njnfRi1HQXIfaE/SPToITHnMhYxLkgyZPRrCws 4hbbDiaIo69EWlmzsum3K6Rdk/lequCUpEyrvWhEc9Ti72Y1kTyV7P00MkSjNe7e9/tF iT60HqQxpa9+VEkbBYIXJ8PUXN6EWfLu9S+q/Hx2YBrA6m9V34bR4bDeVmYBTmM19BEq EJzI2ZdvB85h8Rdgo/oxdEVr7oV7E4ZFu2afJgaHZOCHBmwpduwJc5Q01bWTI8U/WDMX WgtA==