Re: [hybi] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-08.txt

Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@ochtman.nl> Thu, 09 June 2011 08:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=t99KkWAM/Wifd4NrcNHe9GzeKlx/fvprVoUZlxA83Fk=; b=qVYg4k49xAwtyKoPNrH5vvo/FghvZXM6gi3JyvVhcvh/HMvLpAP6JAjHrvgTmG41ZW SUDYqhCV+CiO7AdMAjGd5wPDdHhK7cdSGN1BE5/L9Ee2p94HtqgbMX3G0WYdIIXShevf LkzEfCO3lWHCG3ukuaTzx7oHQFUk5ohK1u2V0=