Re: [hybi] Frame size

Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> Sat, 17 April 2010 07:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:received:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1/gOlvLS02WloTMditmiUAl69G4cZlYuOfaXRU4E7xg=; b=gKPuxDmPTbP7Sakcmzdidx1MvAqjhyW9Bn0JX/LWG5p1j7UoaMC+e7KPtzVny8UFc/ BIoawx6U8bdQNQc+VqFXfwcjg6h8wVePtCqr4Rrb2Sozuc9eFdRSFRTeyefO2jQGSbZ/ Ttli1N5lkXVLmaufIbFv6FPDhAA/vf3DOFZl0=