Re: [hybi] Authentication headers

Wellington Fernando de Macedo <wfernandom2004@gmail.com> Thu, 22 July 2010 00:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kkv2f07O5n/NrgICIVx2T8INEoM87jxxXOSjfVKr8iQ=; b=MrraNNcJsdrhRNFNG9FKfrvj0MLuCxiu1Yfj35Dz2R0E7PbqC3UPAZBSb48UO3LhKU HUTpqYXroggiZGP3l0j53nLkUq/06L47KIeHG1R7LINSIxF6Hbm2b+1jC/U3Q8KVz1cW 6vcSuPbyBWDX4OC0XEZciN2ykVrmEuKZbq0z8=