Re: [hybi] [whatwg] HttpOnly cookie for WebSocket?

Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com> Fri, 29 January 2010 06:13 UTC

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:13:44 +0200
From: Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, ifette@google.com
References: <de17d48e1001280012i2657b587i83cda30f50013e6b@mail.gmail.com> <4B614CEC.2050400@ericsson.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.1001280856380.22020@ps20323.dreamhostps.com> <4B616F17.4030402@ericsson.com> <4B619223.60408@webtide.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.1001282141080.22020@ps20323.dreamhostps.com> <4B620B8F.6030706@gmx.de> <Pine.LNX.4.64.1001282217320.22053@ps20323.dreamhostps.com> <bbeaa26f1001281449q1a6e1813q3f537fe15a5a9d60@mail.gmail.com>