Re: [hybi] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-24: (with COMMENT)

Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com> Thu, 06 August 2015 09:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=rdXaYF+ahBE72HdNti5MssJkO5OECMTdwQaVbWMHgGA=; b=cVOMVsNhja9ZzZT0EyahpDf0GmuPaxwBB/o/QTIrDLPZRnfFQym1inqUNkQtrrtwTc 1rxHa51TjPMlv/QEcxRLkouI1eIoLkXES0TlmDCMQ+/C7smRitzFrYSyQ1+dB9mgPxbV 3z1EKuydkGxBPGFLIMaXKjYrvVUjUdT4umv5I75GzkwvqvMt1hMpqgM8LPuqM1Du22gp vG5vh7iAeIrXpibaMYqZwGeDjOHXmc4s/mhIgAVIUkx0alK767GQYe3BwP6NqebUbyOY 1CJ68sBpLhu5BPRwOWo5KevG/uIS0+fukSbazM4MrVey24HgKjq4Z18I+xVvZA3FtH1g QFOw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=rdXaYF+ahBE72HdNti5MssJkO5OECMTdwQaVbWMHgGA=; b=S9Nf8AitQ0MsGvK8SfYLFiMXuyvqImt8wlBIoIgT8VE2WADxQwaHclvjo4I5BQbQlv S6Ktc+ZREG9Tyqahe5iMzpyKsZcIn2bEZL5qUFiFsVUvFpj/ie2fY4TpWjpbEV632KQR 95tznOihFdHrueTZRslBo2vo65udjZvxllHXNRadRCWnOzKxEznrB7RvWFDioQkHYdOj EwXlKydZXdhSeYkeqCwNnNyv61DtE33mFcQUF9eqlC9jSGuUxH3MsOzmUut6p/THT3rs YiOZyNlIK+b3MgqdUIfmMLmq6NWmS9ZvriVYhMMRoW5awZk6sUaJrnUkUw2n3NygivT9 CJcg==