Re: [hybi] Websocket success rates and TLS extension.

Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> Fri, 16 April 2010 06:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:received:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ozl+9w5TsHqxflDcmqX8AFHNb2NTF+D+iQMXFW0Kasg=; b=yB0pVsPKXDgd/x6p4oIrIecs+xupMVob8zIlvrGm8PgI70QMdEQKzV+nj+ds+H9vvx k4JvElT3oKt/FuXnuxBm5serqGGycQy+aq4ijLlcVGNTB5+sAEUQi/bfwFkvOhg50/kT mcaBuWSQDet+HOCqeIKGUVxqmniYDs4Yt6/zg=