Re: [hybi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-28.txt

Tobias Oberstein <tobias.oberstein@tavendo.de> Mon, 14 September 2015 11:29 UTC

To: Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>, Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>
References: <20150824112514.18998.33071.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAH9hSJbDBih=-pc=F0E9=7hLcL+nyHo+qc=nvsYaXmV=hiA7ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAC4RtVAgrr5jK9xu3PfEqbmC8fB6pfZ98SDR6z+yKyRBEgcFSA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH9hSJYLDrio25+vboJ1GzsW937s2yRURjhdXhT5A25bDKdOyw@mail.gmail.com> <7730FEFF-FA09-4278-A8BF-B3325E6C2EC1@ericsson.com> <CAC4RtVDbC7+DD84MULXDa0wPuud_1msLdy4AdLoQN7_x8HHAbw@mail.gmail.com> <55F5E021.2000803@tavendo.de> <CAH9hSJaoU273_jSOYWYuPvtRO3+v6p0a4Xjup-fLzkzU2JuPAw@mail.gmail.com> <2B9B48179856DC4FA00C93C79EB7E64A0E950202@ESESSMB108.ericsson.se>