Re: [hybi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-07.txt

Dario Crivelli <dario.crivelli@lightstreamer.com> Thu, 28 March 2013 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lightstreamer.com; s=google; h=x-received:mime-version:x-originating-ip:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=3Px9nVreRYqvAYioiyGTQaiMDpsOGuLYtXwkDOlwVPQ=; b=TXrdlh4YOWQY53FnacHQ8gWGghiPeSoVcvEOiCV96NNu20G479mzLR/yEClihWhq/t zlFWPq8vEFeVhr2eolRHeQIbwDJYL5LjEO1z+DXFA0bEw5gGgzrhvLTUmhEnnQi7DuzC eybFdbOX/yGBh7Qdf5Pr2fpU5zZlNXXzwb+PA=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:x-originating-ip:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=3Px9nVreRYqvAYioiyGTQaiMDpsOGuLYtXwkDOlwVPQ=; b=jAryijwZrHxAbEKcqppaldXWqiVerHAG4QSrOJBZe9GccpmhgHE8l8/QR5sv5SsJUp xC7mD0osdZKEMFFwLSS/c9r/QpSDfwxuOdX25lgq4gtTaNDMAnYXiSwMHyOFqlLo2foj WGMPRrEAIq828qX8pcz/JQLTSdBDb8IRnTvH0+EQrgVyAHVezSSjaYVMsxe9YABmTdn1 J3A1Mjb0iaLlxxv+zjvpVkx9z/ZB8me2ugRenOgZcIeM++xzJsmV5ge6jk3QdMiTpoXA hJXyM5kq+cT4stCHyit4LzxMVQGT1R8j/ppZEO7iI/66t2LoVGmddCgIdwSQUYrDN2IU OIkw==