Re: [hybi] RSV bits in extensions

Jonathan Castello <twisolar@gmail.com> Mon, 21 May 2012 11:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=y1E4zOU5OybxUpIeyndNpDtCNOsoMuc9AiKrti2Lj3Y=; b=0dE+q25rQCOBulztSLYneQTL33V8KQces7Mrz9nfpQore9hKXeGqza7sDBCWbZYL9B KY3NmZGWUvRkZUI3yHS36vuy6tD3k/44vPdVqosgH9WG0hsvzhQiRcQcSToWn/0VajE7 9AD+o65Yfgc8oTUiEH1HpEb9AEIvMUhw2PdKTwq4zSROE3Txm/eP8q+2afnbkwYxMQXr IVF71BvnaYuyk1ByAB8WBttksLLy8AAWeF0NXO21bvnSoks2m+kO7ZlduR6MfGs9+HGy KdQZGQdQLDterkX/IzprFSGXrmRF7kIH3zDAy/FS0/jq97egQlBIq6QS6AK6yfatNN/k E8Qg==