Re: [hybi] Call for Consensus: draft-tyoshino-hybi-websocket-perframe-deflate as WG Item

John Tamplin <jat@google.com> Thu, 01 March 2012 22:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=Yk+lcjWyL15HJPSFABoe0aCB+bFkS9ZMSi2N8tUAyWw=; b=jjtC6MXsi9Ehg1wAn0wj2v5wNhfFy36XuntnbGO9slMYa4oskVC+syxHSWA6zE5IX+ 0H0rwQ3YmD4zpGMkpiBvWMF9c2e3JB5ONOKKIgGaAkVCxkneGqklUUQuhZeGc9axDet3 T5F2SrrkOUWdkWeHjsorFbs+/WrLpNq5ng6Zdgww9ey5jjplYIwnvAnXT1KapFn7QON/ XLDT0tv+ILsFvf+njuxIoNsj1Zg8QuWT1oSJQP2bKNwughuJK5izaB5SPazm0kT669jN uFntt7CTfdVS8r1esCAf8AtfumdXjfWsTU+87fhuMsEvqLbQMzaO28jYmIKEHZ46HTo+ 1ntg==