Re: [hybi] Call for interest: multiplexing dedicated for WebSocket

Tobias Oberstein <tobias.oberstein@tavendo.de> Sat, 01 June 2013 09:56 UTC

From: Tobias Oberstein <tobias.oberstein@tavendo.de>
To: Simone Bordet <sbordet@intalio.com>, Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 02:55:54 -0700
References: <CAH9hSJZxr+aG7GZa4f-dUOTGj4bnJ+3XxivUX4jei5CMyqN4LQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH9hSJZUG1f+3Uk=t2=A5i4O9=wPvAisspM=pgmGEH9emTL9-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAH9hSJZai_UuxW4O6mZcEJT2DJoURtLo16XNci1qkYVWv4HVdg@mail.gmail.com> <007501ce56f0$67f74080$37e5c180$@noemax.com> <519CD6A1.7080708@ericsson.com> <519CE075.4000106@tavendo.de> <CAM5k6X9WmO80hiQZ6_GqK66PAd3of=2ZRi9=VrWj52apA1+=5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFWmRJ2Hbe0x5FeV2T7Gkp3WEsxQHe2=YPBTgvHYLcus3A4rBQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH9hSJYOPvsFPDXLOa29ASd8xavLdvfRK_cVd=Uc=Vaydz1O=w@mail.gmail.com> <CAFWmRJ2M0Gtoz80+6v+=0Ldm9+xE2brqD2shVcBPuNz+QGiKHg@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-US