Re: [hybi] WebSockets

Peter Keane <pkeane@mail.utexas.edu> Mon, 30 March 2009 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UzMnZOb4Rj5j7U4W4mwzT4JKsXtir09taRzxzGgnNwY=; b=gu8jz406rHBNKUtmkl2CEzG/NJ1t3ic+XJU8e9uBku2T93t88kiyolrid6gX2ozlgB aXZwIs5IYDUABLlaWKOQCITpIYK6ggJpUjOF6OoJ7PzAvbCfGZMPkdJ1rGprsNWf+Vhx kczWFH8Ssag3PhSvLQt49+c+0lDndFB5lGfNs=