Re: [hybi] New port and Tunneling?

"Shelby Moore" <shelby@coolpage.com> Mon, 23 August 2010 12:03 UTC

References: <9e3c9de9b6d6278aa26921f4b22963ad.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <b5f838a87561f318ae6c3958a058b057.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <657f148a719e31c1699dccfe3e6e63c4.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <AANLkTimV77PKU3pTAgfBMu5XvzKX7ovHdE6xBCh9o-dx@mail.gmail.com> <340466c936045003a3930a65610df597.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <19abc4caa904ecc7371926db9a711cdb.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <2276.1282119618.010687@puncture> <948240ae68778daedf01f136342ab039.squirrel@sm.webmail.pair.com> <4C6BABFF.4070202@ericsson.com>