Re: [hybi] New port and Tunneling?

Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com> Tue, 17 August 2010 22:25 UTC

From: Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:25:38 -0700
To: shelby@coolpage.com
Cc: Hybi <hybi@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [hybi] New port and Tunneling?

Shelby,

You seem deeply confused about how browser security works.  I'm sorry
that I don't have a good reference to offer you to help you sort out
your confusion.  However, much of what you've written on this subject
is just plain incorrect.  (By the way, disagreeing with Wikipedia
usually isn't the best way to convince others that your definitions
are widely accepted.)

Adam