Re: [hybi] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-08.txt

Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net> Thu, 09 June 2011 14:10 UTC

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
To: ifette@google.com
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 16:10:27 +0200
References: <BANLkTi=AsE_jHV_tMTEZEcaLnQZCBMp_jA@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTimJSAF8NVEP87AG0u8Shzvk+p12RA@mail.gmail.com> <CA566BAEAD6B3F4E8B5C5C4F61710C11403124F7@TK5EX14MBXW603.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <q120v6lo85u3vu1d7nqbrt0r4encn4rb1j@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de> <BANLkTinBM1+s2J_qAmnUz5OEy_yjU38C9Q@mail.gmail.com> <1660v6ps0d8t6qfbb0lgvnvueggk59tfei@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de> <BANLkTimU0a=3=vAOsQR-We-c-CU+HniMRQ@mail.gmail.com>