I-D Action:draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Mon, 01 February 2010 07:15 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Subject: I-D Action:draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-00.txt
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:15:01 -0800

	Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling: Global SA46T Address Format
	Author(s)       : N. Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-01-31

This document proposes Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling
(SA46T) Global Address Format.

SA46T [I-D.draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec] can apply to organization's
network individually, but if coordination between the organizations
made, the total number of times of encapsulations and decapusulations
can be reduced.  That coordination is achieved by using same SA46T
address format, that is Global address.  This document proposes SA46T
Global address format.

SA46T is a gateway technology, not protocol.  But SA46T Global
Address needs IANA assignment, so this document should be categorized
standard track or experimental.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-00.txt"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-00.txt>