Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-24.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2026 21:11:15 -0800
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-24.txt is now available. It is a
work item of the SIDR Operations (SIDROPS) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol, Version 2
   Authors: Randy Bush
            Rob Austein
            Tom Harrison
   Name:    draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-24.txt
   Pages:   46
   Dates:   2026-02-05

Abstract:

   In order to validate the origin Autonomous Systems (ASes) and
   Autonomous System relationships behind BGP announcements, routers
   need a simple but reliable mechanism to receive Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RFC6480) prefix origin data, Router Keys, and ASPA
   data from a trusted cache.  This document describes a protocol to
   deliver them.

   This document describes version 2 of the RPKI-Router protocol.
   [RFC6810] describes version 0, and [RFC8210] describes version 1.
   This document is compatible with both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-24

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts