Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-geo-19.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2026 09:35:17 -0800
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-lisp-geo-19.txt is now available. It is a work item
of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   LISP Geo-Coordinates
   Author:  Dino Farinacci
   Name:    draft-ietf-lisp-geo-19.txt
   Pages:   19
   Dates:   2026-02-18

Abstract:

   This document describes how Geo-Coordinates can be used in the
   Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The functionality proposes a
   new LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF) encoding for such Geo-
   Coordinate.

   This document updates RFC8060.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-geo/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-geo-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-geo-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts