Re: [I18ndir] I18ndir early review of draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 08 May 2020 23:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=E0WjntUYlYjWvjz3ahh4ucg3kXdAqEcPfBK4em24L0A=; b=EkIMdp5i2yYK6TKXYnP4KvkQzCcSISLAxk5DQHi5jwmZ2N26raUiMgeZIAxLQY6evB i0I53TO6K4xr7us6v6jyMGkKZjYg5WX4aKrnyj3jW7BB8KfMDFfInA5gxYomDEDqDFwG YPbtTk1pdutmqaQDBdzZo/NUooXLuadxkUdnBobV6Tfc9rdjlAjgBdxh/xCrAOmw5l8k guDFXtmXScSYdGTfyX8v7DHnQNs8K2yYRqwfuUGAKd3leCoPbN40RjpqoyAp7rvZB3Io EJC7/mwc5amago7lsggBfFpA+k3R7a+RuX7VEpy4FdWWXZTvqvxPKuooiiOb9wcn2OkH aWtQ==