Re: [I18ndir] I18ndir early review of draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Mon, 11 May 2020 19:16 UTC

Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:16:18 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: John R Levine <johnl@taugh.com>, Mathias Bynens <mths@google.com>
cc: DISPATCH WG <dispatch@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs.all@ietf.org, i18ndir@ietf.org
References: <158896904545.17044.5288882047334991439@ietfa.amsl.com> <CALaySJ+CRJumYtDCxvGsSwzanz4y=7icuqd+toc0wMivf-mJGg@mail.gmail.c om> <CAD7Fb3diej1-3fAgqZsS_E9wOs1KC=OwVWbvxV5mVjOdQEQm5g@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.22.407.2005081926580.81728@ary.qy> <C6B94276-EB9F-4A5B-9E1B-0DE170A05EBC@frobbit.se> <alpine.OSX.2.22.407.2005091233350.84818@ary.qy> <CADizRgbDAYBEarwSippGrL3VYzM=n4aH0OSWMWvRUFTaGVmvVg@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.22.407.2005111250001.4953@ary.qy>