Re: [I18ndir] I18ndir early review of draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07

Bradley Farias <bradley.meck@gmail.com> Mon, 11 May 2020 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aFD10kEu4pWn23/diGlU8+6Fz90g+oMSK/DOmun9lPA=; b=AHKYnpD/o+IeVqhviE6N6Y7uZUSlYttANTESKkl9gHQRMIr5O6EJulptUaq0+n3Fxc 4vMtv5sMHysbJV+WayyWKk/YLVNHYiQfyGAgjVlX0HPZ4NCf1RHw217Awrrqdh+J8P7b y3fyawF2wDneY1SedJIwqa7omzzS6C/0lOfhs1Y2rdMWDO9eIwy42a2+XesXJicU3n5g M9BA8NNYHAmuOLeeW9JaVhhFmV5vqpUzh0P+Y9GnbUo9GEi7OvPoSKSTzwfihHt/JBp6 SM3E1jmdmhe6Swj23oLCBAVc69iXF6MN4so8CoAVv96QUXO0CmP9cn1T5fYuRIwy7hXz JMKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aFD10kEu4pWn23/diGlU8+6Fz90g+oMSK/DOmun9lPA=; b=So/pPfYJBWNpPQwPmMsON85sYACxyH9fLxC5G/dZfP9LGV4bQ71Du89SMtGePmbCJJ tc58tPkvhF8Rmr3QI9sF+nzLbeteWEjQBPn0LEJVIwpqvwYjFyyPX/2D6Uozr3JYjnxf atZKbyAw9nyqN1SeyhzKKjDuXqlwRX26PMZsQPGYMTvyPFL44TY6KFMgD3iEtVfqccI2 hiXYXTissrhDTbHI8t5FMdCE/38lNP2c4/I+5CC00nJqPYJAvmZzaevtEZ4/nXq4z2nS gDco8WBG+jzTS0VWIHC1aYMnwNJrpUtrSdRSLvnQIR2zrfhx2ogKTnQhVEC+58Y5dEFm rofw==
References: <158896904545.17044.5288882047334991439@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAD7Fb3diej1-3fAgqZsS_E9wOs1KC=OwVWbvxV5mVjOdQEQm5g@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.22.407.2005081926580.81728@ary.qy> <C6B94276-EB9F-4A5B-9E1B-0DE170A05EBC@frobbit.se> <alpine.OSX.2.22.407.2005091233350.84818@ary.qy> <CADizRgbDAYBEarwSippGrL3VYzM=n4aH0OSWMWvRUFTaGVmvVg@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.22.407.2005111250001.4953@ary.qy> <841F372D6CFE1C52B07D0A25@PSB>