Re: [I18ndir] Getting restarted and triage

"Asmus Freytag (c)" <asmusf@ix.netcom.com> Wed, 26 June 2019 18:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ix.netcom.com; s=dk12062016; t=1561575569; bh=lv+/mA8u+PpXZUbSnWMFdaEzYbvYl8mEyARH +N9PIhY=; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language: X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP; b=AdLD+YtUyzXbgsKFE6InD8mkJVtGFpFPR Py5pzUZRfs0kqbNNeaGw4r1rRJ4rY/n1t95I8WzK6RFrvEzzbyI/PT6MsKk7HNehFK+ GzcIC9MDzdUv3iUTISaOmg0NASNsr1Qo8eTd0/DHQ/8SbK9a8xFvKPSnpmby+m2Mj6R UAUNNLDyY42fAiyPPRRblwPUApUsmSLeUp8zw0yAmBFCJUdVw9VE2cr1uJ0J40+h8lt ZdRV8fbuwCovDr4iYrBKBB0HQJE8nVI/VXUSgk1Zd2X0a1hWCtV4JxX+jdBDg9G4iKB dRXiKWQ0+uB8bd7KMnCdBZeTeLgrtmrKpfpqAPfuQ==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=ix.netcom.com; b=cjv7mG0PF697MPx81/NHvU/2skHr1BfSqXAC2btj+CMfhjuMyRw5ObMWsAX3hnqDnrhilLbXiYkGTO2ZNeyXAUr+GXtZDHSXtkL7pCj2Z8tt8s+TK5/QdUxCP1nFb3n1Mv0+UsMgk5rMk/70jnQtFs/HNUaXbOJx9vqrg0SW3OpXpo+opoxFTOVGwjQIG5hItQ7DFFAEnm+i0y1lqA8Cb06Qdkc0rJ+DjuV+AE4bb6MGjBzcpKGMkZhKffPkq0p/nZA6rJt+KyXvG3Vpoi9hINBaRK6XzKWxbFyeVkawFdm4t+3nXh8GRV3hNMitCB+rugzN1/u03v5ctQ1z2g9pIA==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;