Re: [I18ndir] Review volunteer needed (Fwd: [dispatch] WGLC of draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07)

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Thu, 30 April 2020 04:18 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 00:17:47 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>, John Levine <johnl@taugh.com>
cc: i18ndir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [I18ndir] Review volunteer needed (Fwd: [dispatch] WGLC of draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-07)

John and Asmus,

It seem to me that we are straying into doing the design (or
redesign) work that is the responsibility of the WG.  Explaining
the problem to the WG and suggesting fixes would be entirely
reasonable.   Trying to convince each other, IMO, a lot less so.

   john

--On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 19:37 -0700 Asmus Freytag